Elements of Risk 9
Sort of scary. Risk.
But what if……..
I know, I’ve lived it, I’ll live it again.
What are the elements of risk?
- Haven’t been there, haven’t done that yet.
- Unknown……There’s this unknown issue of how to and what will be the outcome and whether or not willing to explore.
- Learning….lots and lots of learning. Learn how to deal with fear, unknown, how, why, when all experienced when taking the risk.
- Ill-prepared……There’s really no way to prepare since the events aren’t defined, as they haven’t been experienced yet.
- Expectation. Not knowing what to expect…..yeah we may have a wish, but that wish may not have anything to do with the actual outcome.
- Crazy…..if you don’t think your are for taking the risk others will.
- Change……change will take place, the now and future will be impacted by the risk and there’s no return…..it will be with us forever! It’s just up to us as how to process and use.
- Cost…..what’s the cost? Financially, time, relationships, geographically, etc.
Risk can be fun. We just have to be mentally equipped to deal with results in the since that the results are of benefit to us in how we utilize them.
Go ahead and have some fun.
Peace, Love, and Beaches,